How many syllables in Red
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - . imp. & p. p. of Read.
- v. t. - To put on order; to make tidy; also, to free from
entanglement or embarrassement; -- generally with up; as, to red up a
- superl. - Of the color of blood, or of a tint resembling that
color; of the hue of that part of the rainbow, or of the solar
spectrum, which is furthest from the violet part.
- n. - The color of blood, or of that part of the spectrum farthest
from violet, or a tint resembling these.
- n. - A red pigment.
- n. - An abbreviation for Red Republican. See under Red, a.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?