How many syllables in Stool
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A plant from which layers are propagated by bending its
branches into the soil.
- v. i. - To ramfy; to tiller, as grain; to shoot out suckers.
- n. - A single seat with three or four legs and without a back,
made in various forms for various uses.
- n. - A seat used in evacuating the bowels; hence, an evacuation;
a discharge from the bowels.
- n. - A stool pigeon, or decoy bird.
- n. - A small channel on the side of a vessel, for the dead-eyes
of the backstays.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?