How many syllables in Cart
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A common name for various kinds of vehicles, as a Scythian
dwelling on wheels, or a chariot.
- n. - A two-wheeled vehicle for the ordinary purposes of husbandry,
or for transporting bulky and heavy articles.
- n. - A light business wagon used by bakers, grocerymen, butchers,
- n. - An open two-wheeled pleasure carriage.
- v. t. - To carry or convey in a cart.
- v. t. - To expose in a cart by way of punishment.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?