How many syllables in Spy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To gain sight of; to discover at a distance, or in a state
of concealment; to espy; to see.
- v. t. - To discover by close search or examination.
- v. t. - To explore; to view; inspect; and examine secretly, as a
country; -- usually with out.
- v. i. - To search narrowly; to scrutinize.
- n. - One who keeps a constant watch of the conduct of others.
- n. - A person sent secretly into an enemy's camp, territory, or
fortifications, to inspect his works, ascertain his strength,
movements, or designs, and to communicate such intelligence to the
1 Syllable Words Starting with?