How many syllables in Sore
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Reddish brown; sorrel.
- n. - A young hawk or falcon in the first year.
- n. - A young buck in the fourth year. See the Note under Buck.
- superl. - Tender to the touch; susceptible of pain from pressure;
inflamed; painful; -- said of the body or its parts; as, a sore hand.
- superl. - Fig.: Sensitive; tender; easily pained, grieved, or
vexed; very susceptible of irritation.
- superl. - Severe; afflictive; distressing; as, a sore disease;
sore evil or calamity.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?