How many syllables in Sing
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To utter sounds with musical inflections or melodious
modulations of voice, as fancy may dictate, or according to the notes
of a song or tune, or of a given part (as alto, tenor, etc.) in a
chorus or concerted piece.
- v. i. - To utter sweet melodious sounds, as birds do.
- v. i. - To make a small, shrill sound; as, the air sings in
passing through a crevice.
- v. i. - To tell or relate something in numbers or verse; to
celebrate something in poetry.
- v. i. - Ti cry out; to complain.
- v. t. - To utter with musical infections or modulations of voice.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?