How many syllables in Drone
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - The male of bees, esp. of the honeybee. It gathers no
honey. See Honeybee.
- v. i. - One who lives on the labors of others; a lazy, idle
fellow; a sluggard.
- v. i. - That which gives out a grave or monotonous tone or dull
sound; as: (a) A drum. [Obs.] Halliwell. (b) The part of the bagpipe
containing the two lowest tubes, which always sound the key note and
- v. i. - A humming or deep murmuring sound.
- v. i. - A monotonous bass, as in a pastoral composition.
- n. - To utter or make a low, dull, monotonous, humming or
1 Syllable Words Starting with?