How many syllables in Rust
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The reddish yellow coating formed on iron when exposed to
moist air, consisting of ferric oxide or hydroxide; hence, by
extension, any metallic film of corrosion.
- n. - A minute mold or fungus forming reddish or rusty spots on the
leaves and stems of cereal and other grasses (Trichobasis Rubigo-vera),
now usually believed to be a form or condition of the corn mildew
(Puccinia graminis). As rust, it has solitary reddish spores; as corn
mildew, the spores are double and blackish.
- n. - That which resembles rust in appearance or effects.
- n. - A composition used in making a rust joint. See Rust joint,
- n. - Foul matter arising from degeneration; as, rust on salted
- n. - Corrosive or injurious accretion or influence.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?