How many syllables in Mark
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A license of reprisals. See Marque.
- n. - An old weight and coin. See Marc.
- n. - The unit of monetary account of the German Empire, equal to
23.8 cents of United States money; the equivalent of one hundred
pfennigs. Also, a silver coin of this value.
- n. - A visible sign or impression made or left upon anything;
esp., a line, point, stamp, figure, or the like, drawn or impressed, so
as to attract the attention and convey some information or intimation;
a token; a trace.
- n. - A character or device put on an article of merchandise by the
maker to show by whom it was made; a trade-mark.
- n. - A character (usually a cross) made as a substitute for a
signature by one who can not write.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?