How many syllables in Some
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Consisting of a greater or less portion or sum; composed of a
quantity or number which is not stated; -- used to express an
indefinite quantity or number; as, some wine; some water; some persons.
Used also pronominally; as, I have some.
- a. - A certain; one; -- indicating a person, thing, event, etc.,
as not known individually, or designated more specifically; as, some
man, that is, some one man.
- a. - Not much; a little; moderate; as, the censure was to some
- a. - About; near; more or less; -- used commonly with numerals,
but formerly also with a singular substantive of time or distance; as,
a village of some eighty houses; some two or three persons; some hour
- a. - Considerable in number or quality.
- a. - Certain; those of one part or portion; -- in distinct from
other or others; as, some men believe one thing, and others another.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?