How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A suffocating smoke.
- n. - A heap of damp combustibles partially ignited and burning
slowly, placed on the windward side of a house, tent, or the like, in
order, by the thick smoke, to keep off mosquitoes or other insects.
- n. - That which is smeared upon anything; a stain; a blot; a
smutch; a smear.
- v. t. - To stifle or smother with smoke; to smoke by means of a
- v. t. - To smear; to smutch; to soil; to blacken with smoke.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?