How many syllables in Slush
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Soft mud.
- n. - A mixture of snow and water; half-melted snow.
- n. - A soft mixture of grease and other materials, used for
- n. - The refuse grease and fat collected in cooking, especially
- n. - A mixture of white lead and lime, with which the bright
parts of machines, such as the connecting rods of steamboats, are
painted to be preserved from oxidation.
- v. t. - To smear with slush or grease; as, to slush a mast.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?