How many syllables in Make
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A companion; a mate; often, a husband or a wife.
- v. t. - To cause to exist; to bring into being; to form; to
produce; to frame; to fashion; to create.
- v. t. - To form of materials; to cause to exist in a certain form;
to construct; to fabricate.
- v. t. - To produce, as something artificial, unnatural, or false;
-- often with up; as, to make up a story.
- v. t. - To bring about; to bring forward; to be the cause or agent
of; to effect, do, perform, or execute; -- often used with a noun to
form a phrase equivalent to the simple verb that corresponds to such
noun; as, to make complaint, for to complain; to make record of, for to
record; to make abode, for to abide, etc.
- v. t. - To execute with the requisite formalities; as, to make a
bill, note, will, deed, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?