How many syllables in Whisk
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A game at cards; whist.
- n. - The act of whisking; a rapid, sweeping motion, as of
something light; a sudden motion or quick puff.
- n. - A small bunch of grass, straw, twigs, hair, or the like,
used for a brush; hence, a brush or small besom, as of broom corn.
- n. - A small culinary instrument made of wire, or the like, for
whisking or beating eggs, cream, etc.
- n. - A kind of cape, forming part of a woman's dress.
- n. - An impertinent fellow.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?