How many syllables in Slake
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - To allay; to quench; to extinguish; as, to slake thirst.
- a. - To mix with water, so that a true chemical combination shall
take place; to slack; as, to slake lime.
- v. i. - To go out; to become extinct.
- v. i. - To abate; to become less decided.
- v. i. - To slacken; to become relaxed.
- v. i. - To become mixed with water, so that a true chemical
combination takes place; as, the lime slakes.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?