How many syllables in Sire
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A lord, master, or other person in authority. See Sir.
- n. - A tittle of respect formerly used in speaking to elders and
superiors, but now only in addressing a sovereign.
- n. - A father; the head of a family; the husband.
- n. - A creator; a maker; an author; an originator.
- n. - The male parent of a beast; -- applied especially to horses;
as, the horse had a good sire.
- v. t. - To beget; to procreate; -- used of beasts, and especially
1 Syllable Words Starting with?