How many syllables in Club
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A heavy staff of wood, usually tapering, and wielded the
hand; a weapon; a cudgel.
- n. - Any card of the suit of cards having a figure like the
trefoil or clover leaf. (pl.) The suit of cards having such figure.
- n. - An association of persons for the promotion of some common
object, as literature, science, politics, good fellowship, etc.; esp.
an association supported by equal assessments or contributions of the
- n. - A joint charge of expense, or any person's share of it; a
contribution to a common fund.
- v. t. - To beat with a club.
- v. t. - To throw, or allow to fall, into confusion.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?