How many syllables in Sip
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To drink or imbibe in small quantities; especially, to take
in with the lips in small quantities, as a liquid; as, to sip tea.
- v. t. - To draw into the mouth; to suck up; as, a bee sips nectar
from the flowers.
- v. t. - To taste the liquor of; to drink out of.
- v. i. - To drink a small quantity; to take a fluid with the lips;
to take a sip or sips of something.
- n. - The act of sipping; the taking of a liquid with the lips.
- n. - A small draught taken with the lips; a slight taste.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?