How many syllables in Sin
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- adv., prep., & conj. - Old form of Since.
- n. - Transgression of the law of God; disobedience of the divine
command; any violation of God's will, either in purpose or conduct;
moral deficiency in the character; iniquity; as, sins of omission and
sins of commission.
- n. - An offense, in general; a violation of propriety; a
misdemeanor; as, a sin against good manners.
- n. - A sin offering; a sacrifice for sin.
- n. - An embodiment of sin; a very wicked person.
- n. - To depart voluntarily from the path of duty prescribed by God
to man; to violate the divine law in any particular, by actual
transgression or by the neglect or nonobservance of its injunctions; to
violate any known rule of duty; -- often followed by against.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?