How many syllables in Bleed
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To emit blood; to lose blood; to run with blood, by
whatever means; as, the arm bleeds; the wound bled freely; to bleed at
- v. i. - To withdraw blood from the body; to let blood; as, Dr. A.
bleeds in fevers.
- v. i. - To lose or shed one's blood, as in case of a violent
death or severe wounds; to die by violence.
- v. i. - To issue forth, or drop, as blood from an incision.
- v. i. - To lose sap, gum, or juice; as, a tree or a vine bleeds
when tapped or wounded.
- v. i. - To pay or lose money; to have money drawn or extorted;
as, to bleed freely for a cause.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?