How many syllables in Sign
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That by which anything is made known or represented; that
which furnishes evidence; a mark; a token; an indication; a proof.
- n. - A remarkable event, considered by the ancients as indicating
the will of some deity; a prodigy; an omen.
- n. - An event considered by the Jews as indicating the divine
will, or as manifesting an interposition of the divine power for some
special end; a miracle; a wonder.
- n. - Something serving to indicate the existence, or preserve the
memory, of a thing; a token; a memorial; a monument.
- n. - Any symbol or emblem which prefigures, typifles, or
represents, an idea; a type; hence, sometimes, a picture.
- n. - A word or a character regarded as the outward manifestation
of thought; as, words are the sign of ideas.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?