How many syllables in Urn
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A vessel of various forms, usually a vase furnished with a
foot or pedestal, employed for different purposes, as for holding
liquids, for ornamental uses, for preserving the ashes of the dead
after cremation, and anciently for holding lots to be drawn.
- n. - Fig.: Any place of burial; the grave.
- n. - A measure of capacity for liquids, containing about three
gallons and a haft, wine measure. It was haft the amphora, and four
times the congius.
- n. - A hollow body shaped like an urn, in which the spores of
mosses are contained; a spore case; a theca.
- n. - A tea urn. See under Tea.
- v. t. - To inclose in, or as in, an urn; to inurn.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?