How many syllables in Sick
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Affected with disease of any kind; ill; indisposed; not
in health. See the Synonym under Illness.
- superl. - Affected with, or attended by, nausea; inclined to
vomit; as, sick at the stomach; a sick headache.
- superl. - Having a strong dislike; disgusted; surfeited; -- with
of; as, to be sick of flattery.
- superl. - Corrupted; imperfect; impaired; weakned.
- n. - Sickness.
- v. i. - To fall sick; to sicken.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?