How many syllables in Show
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To exhibit or present to view; to place in sight; to
display; -- the thing exhibited being the object, and often with an
indirect object denoting the person or thing seeing or beholding; as,
to show a house; show your colors; shopkeepers show customers goods
(show goods to customers).
- v. t. - To exhibit to the mental view; to tell; to disclose; to
reveal; to make known; as, to show one's designs.
- v. t. - Specifically, to make known the way to (a person); hence,
to direct; to guide; to asher; to conduct; as, to show a person into a
parlor; to show one to the door.
- v. t. - To make apparent or clear, as by evidence, testimony, or
reasoning; to prove; to explain; also, to manifest; to evince; as, to
show the truth of a statement; to show the causes of an event.
- v. t. - To bestow; to confer; to afford; as, to show favor.
- v. i. - To exhibit or manifest one's self or itself; to appear; to
look; to be in appearance; to seem.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?