How many syllables in Shock
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A pile or assemblage of sheaves of grain, as wheat, rye, or
the like, set up in a field, the sheaves varying in number from twelve
to sixteen; a stook.
- n. - A lot consisting of sixty pieces; -- a term applied in some
Baltic ports to loose goods.
- v. t. - To collect, or make up, into a shock or shocks; to stook;
as, to shock rye.
- v. i. - To be occupied with making shocks.
- n. - A quivering or shaking which is the effect of a blow,
collision, or violent impulse; a blow, impact, or collision; a
concussion; a sudden violent impulse or onset.
- n. - A sudden agitation of the mind or feelings; a sensation of
pleasure or pain caused by something unexpected or overpowering; also,
a sudden agitating or overpowering event.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?