How many syllables in Ship
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Pay; reward.
- n. - Any large seagoing vessel.
- n. - Specifically, a vessel furnished with a bowsprit and three
masts (a mainmast, a foremast, and a mizzenmast), each of which is
composed of a lower mast, a topmast, and a topgallant mast, and
square-rigged on all masts. See Illustation in Appendix.
- n. - A dish or utensil (originally fashioned like the hull of a
ship) used to hold incense.
- v. t. - To put on board of a ship, or vessel of any kind, for
transportation; to send by water.
- v. t. - By extension, in commercial usage, to commit to any
conveyance for transportation to a distance; as, to ship freight by
1 Syllable Words Starting with?