How many syllables in Load
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - A burden; that which is laid on or put in anything for
conveyance; that which is borne or sustained; a weight; as, a heavy
- v. - The quantity which can be carried or drawn in some specified
way; the contents of a cart, barrow, or vessel; that which will
constitute a cargo; lading.
- v. - That which burdens, oppresses, or grieves the mind or
spirits; as, a load of care.
- v. - A particular measure for certain articles, being as much as
may be carried at one time by the conveyance commonly used for the
article measured; as, a load of wood; a load of hay; specifically, five
- v. - The charge of a firearm; as, a load of powder.
- v. - Weight or violence of blows.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?