How many syllables in Shed
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A slight or temporary structure built to shade or shelter
something; a structure usually open in front; an outbuilding; a hut;
as, a wagon shed; a wood shed.
- imp. & p. p. - of Shed
- v. t. - To separate; to divide.
- v. t. - To part with; to throw off or give forth from one's self;
to emit; to diffuse; to cause to emanate or flow; to pour forth or out;
to spill; as, the sun sheds light; she shed tears; the clouds shed
- v. t. - To let fall; to throw off, as a natural covering of hair,
feathers, shell; to cast; as, fowls shed their feathers; serpents shed
their skins; trees shed leaves.
- v. t. - To cause to flow off without penetrating; as, a tight
roof, or covering of oiled cloth, sheeds water.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?