How many syllables in Sham
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which deceives expectation; any trick, fraud, or device
that deludes and disappoint; a make-believe; delusion; imposture,
- n. - A false front, or removable ornamental covering.
- a. - False; counterfeit; pretended; feigned; unreal; as, a sham
- v. t. - To trick; to cheat; to deceive or delude with false
- v. t. - To obtrude by fraud or imposition.
- v. t. - To assume the manner and character of; to imitate; to ape;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?