How many syllables in Spear
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A long, pointed weapon, used in war and hunting, by
thrusting or throwing; a weapon with a long shaft and a sharp head or
blade; a lance.
- n. - Fig.: A spearman.
- n. - A sharp-pointed instrument with barbs, used for stabbing
fish and other animals.
- n. - A shoot, as of grass; a spire.
- n. - The feather of a horse. See Feather, n., 4.
- n. - The rod to which the bucket, or plunger, of a pump is
attached; a pump rod.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?