How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Next in order after the sixth;; coming after six others.
- a. - Constituting or being one of seven equal parts into which
anything is divided; as, the seventh part.
- n. - One next in order after the sixth; one coming after six
- n. - The quotient of a unit divided by seven; one of seven
equal parts into which anything is divided.
- n. - An interval embracing seven diatonic degrees of the scale.
- n. - A chord which includes the interval of a seventh whether
major, minor, or diminished.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?