How many syllables in Scum
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - The extraneous matter or impurities which rise to the surface
of liquids in boiling or fermentation, or which form on the surface by
other means; also, the scoria of metals in a molten state; dross.
- v. - refuse; recrement; anything vile or worthless.
- v. t. - To take the scum from; to clear off the impure matter from
the surface of; to skim.
- v. t. - To sweep or range over the surface of.
- v. i. - To form a scum; to become covered with scum. Also used
1 Syllable Words Starting with?