How many syllables in Bell
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A hollow metallic vessel, usually shaped somewhat like a cup
with a flaring mouth, containing a clapper or tongue, and giving forth
a ringing sound on being struck.
- n. - A hollow perforated sphere of metal containing a loose ball
which causes it to sound when moved.
- n. - Anything in the form of a bell, as the cup or corol of a
- n. - That part of the capital of a column included between the
abacus and neck molding; also used for the naked core of nearly
cylindrical shape, assumed to exist within the leafage of a capital.
- n. - The strikes of the bell which mark the time; or the time so
- v. t. - To put a bell upon; as, to bell the cat.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?