How many syllables in Score
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A notch or incision; especially, one that is made as a tally
mark; hence, a mark, or line, made for the purpose of account.
- n. - An account or reckoning; account of dues; bill; hence,
- n. - Account; reason; motive; sake; behalf.
- n. - The number twenty, as being marked off by a special score or
tally; hence, in pl., a large number.
- n. - A distance of twenty yards; -- a term used in ancient
archery and gunnery.
- n. - A weight of twenty pounds.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?