How many syllables in Sally
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To leap or rush out; to burst forth; to issue suddenly;
as a body of troops from a fortified place to attack besiegers; to make
- v. - A leaping forth; a darting; a spring.
- v. - A rushing or bursting forth; a quick issue; a sudden
eruption; specifically, an issuing of troops from a place besieged to
attack the besiegers; a sortie.
- v. - An excursion from the usual track; range; digression;
- v. - A flight of fancy, liveliness, wit, or the like; a flashing
forth of a quick and active mind.
- v. - Transgression of the limits of soberness or steadiness; act
of levity; wild gayety; frolic; escapade.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?