How many syllables in Rush
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A name given to many aquatic or marsh-growing endogenous
plants with soft, slender stems, as the species of Juncus and Scirpus.
- n. - The merest trifle; a straw.
- v. i. - To move forward with impetuosity, violence, and tumultuous
rapidity or haste; as, armies rush to battle; waters rush down a
- v. i. - To enter into something with undue haste and eagerness, or
without due deliberation and preparation; as, to rush business or
- v. t. - To push or urge forward with impetuosity or violence; to
- v. t. - To recite (a lesson) or pass (an examination) without an
1 Syllable Words Starting with?