How many syllables in Rule
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - That which is prescribed or laid down as a guide for conduct
or action; a governing direction for a specific purpose; an
authoritative enactment; a regulation; a prescription; a precept; as,
the rules of various societies; the rules governing a school; a rule of
etiquette or propriety; the rules of cricket.
- a. - Uniform or established course of things.
- a. - Systematic method or practice; as, my ule is to rise at six
- a. - Ordibary course of procedure; usual way; comon state or
condition of things; as, it is a rule to which there are many
- a. - Conduct in general; behavior.
- a. - The act of ruling; administration of law; government; empire;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?