How many syllables in Class
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A group of individuals ranked together as possessing common
characteristics; as, the different classes of society; the educated
class; the lower classes.
- n. - A number of students in a school or college, of the same
standing, or pursuing the same studies.
- n. - A comprehensive division of animate or inanimate objects,
grouped together on account of their common characteristics, in any
classification in natural science, and subdivided into orders,
families, tribes, genera, etc.
- n. - A set; a kind or description, species or variety.
- n. - One of the sections into which a church or congregation is
divided, and which is under the supervision of a class leader.
- n. - To arrange in classes; to classify or refer to some class;
as, to class words or passages.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?