How many syllables in Rip
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A wicker fish basket.
- v. t. - To divide or separate the parts of, by cutting or tearing;
to tear or cut open or off; to tear off or out by violence; as, to rip
a garment by cutting the stitches; to rip off the skin of a beast; to
rip up a floor; -- commonly used with up, open, off.
- v. t. - To get by, or as by, cutting or tearing.
- v. t. - To tear up for search or disclosure, or for alteration; to
search to the bottom; to discover; to disclose; -- usually with up.
- v. t. - To saw (wood) lengthwise of the grain or fiber.
- n. - A rent made by ripping, esp. by a seam giving way; a tear; a
place torn; laceration.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?