How many syllables in Rout
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To roar; to bellow; to snort; to snore loudly.
- n. - A bellowing; a shouting; noise; clamor; uproar; disturbance;
- v. t. - To scoop out with a gouge or other tool; to furrow.
- v. i. - To search or root in the ground, as a swine.
- n. - A troop; a throng; a company; an assembly; especially, a
traveling company or throng.
- n. - A disorderly and tumultuous crowd; a mob; hence, the rabble;
the herd of common people.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?