How many syllables in Snare
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A contrivance, often consisting of a noose of cord, or the
like, by which a bird or other animal may be entangled and caught; a
trap; a gin.
- n. - Hence, anything by which one is entangled and brought into
- n. - The gut or string stretched across the lower head of a drum.
- n. - An instrument, consisting usually of a wireloop or noose,
for removing tumors, etc., by avulsion.
- v. t. - To catch with a snare; to insnare; to entangle; hence, to
bring into unexpected evil, perplexity, or danger.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?