How many syllables in Depth
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The quality of being deep; deepness; perpendicular
measurement downward from the surface, or horizontal measurement
backward from the front; as, the depth of a river; the depth of a body
- n. - Profoundness; extent or degree of intensity; abundance;
completeness; as, depth of knowledge, or color.
- n. - Lowness; as, depth of sound.
- n. - That which is deep; a deep, or the deepest, part or place;
the deep; the middle part; as, the depth of night, or of winter.
- n. - The number of simple elements which an abstract conception
or notion includes; the comprehension or content.
- n. - A pair of toothed wheels which work together.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?