How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of repeating; a doing or saying again;
- n. - Recital from memory; rehearsal.
- n. - The act of repeating, singing, or playing, the same
piece or part a second time; reiteration of a note.
- n. - Reiteration, or repeating the same word, or the same
sense in different words, for the purpose of making a deeper impression
on the audience.
- n. - The measurement of an angle by successive observations
with a repeating instrument.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?