How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to religion; concerned with religion;
teaching, or setting forth, religion; set apart to religion; as, a
religious society; a religious sect; a religious place; religious
subjects, books, teachers, houses, wars.
- a. - Possessing, or conforming to, religion; pious; godly;
as, a religious man, life, behavior, etc.
- a. - Scrupulously faithful or exact; strict.
- a. - Belonging to a religious order; bound by vows.
- n. - A person bound by monastic vows, or sequestered from
secular concern, and devoted to a life of piety and religion; a monk or
friar; a nun.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?