How many syllables in Reel
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A lively dance of the Highlanders of Scotland; also, the
music to the dance; -- often called Scotch reel.
- n. - A frame with radial arms, or a kind of spool, turning on an
axis, on which yarn, threads, lines, or the like, are wound; as, a log
reel, used by seamen; an angler's reel; a garden reel.
- n. - A machine on which yarn is wound and measured into lays and
hanks, -- for cotton or linen it is fifty-four inches in circuit; for
worsted, thirty inches.
- n. - A device consisting of radial arms with horizontal stats,
connected with a harvesting machine, for holding the stalks of grain in
position to be cut by the knives.
- v. t. - To roll.
- v. t. - To wind upon a reel, as yarn or thread.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?