How many syllables in Rape
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Fruit, as grapes, plucked from the cluster.
- n. - The refuse stems and skins of grapes or raisins from which
the must has been expressed in wine making.
- n. - A filter containing the above refuse, used in clarifying and
perfecting malt, vinegar, etc.
- n. - The act of seizing and carrying away by force; violent
- n. - Sexual connection with a woman without her consent. See Age
of consent, under Consent, n.
- n. - That which is snatched away.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?