How many syllables in Gloss
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Brightness or luster of a body proceeding from a smooth
surface; polish; as, the gloss of silk; cloth is calendered to give it
- n. - A specious appearance; superficial quality or show.
- v. t. - To give a superficial luster or gloss to; to make smooth
and shining; as, to gloss cloth.
- n. - A foreign, archaic, technical, or other uncommon word
- n. - An interpretation, consisting of one or more words,
interlinear or marginal; an explanatory note or comment; a running
- n. - A false or specious explanation.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?