How many syllables in Rage
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Violent excitement; eager passion; extreme vehemence of
desire, emotion, or suffering, mastering the will.
- n. - Especially, anger accompanied with raving; overmastering
wrath; violent anger; fury.
- n. - A violent or raging wind.
- n. - The subject of eager desire; that which is sought after, or
prosecuted, with unreasonable or excessive passion; as, to be all the
- n. - To be furious with anger; to be exasperated to fury; to be
violently agitated with passion.
- n. - To be violent and tumultuous; to be violently driven or
agitated; to act or move furiously; as, the raging sea or winds.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?