How many syllables in Wrap
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To snatch up; transport; -- chiefly used in the p. p.
- v. t. - To wind or fold together; to arrange in folds.
- v. t. - To cover by winding or folding; to envelop completely; to
involve; to infold; -- often with up.
- v. t. - To conceal by enveloping or infolding; to hide; hence, to
involve, as an effect or consequence; to be followed by.
- n. - A wrapper; -- often used in the plural for blankets, furs,
shawls, etc., used in riding or traveling.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?