How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To draw out or lengthen in time or (rarely) in space;
to continue; to prolong; as, to protract an argument; to protract a
- v. t. - To put off to a distant time; to delay; to defer; as,
to protract a decision or duty.
- v. t. - To draw to a scale; to lay down the lines and angles
of, with scale and protractor; to plot.
- v. t. - To extend; to protrude; as, the cat can protract its
claws; -- opposed to retract.
- n. - Tedious continuance or delay.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?